Monday, November 15, 2010

UPDATES!!!!

To all the readers, friends, avid fans of my husband Nick Nicholson,


     To what i have promised to the last blog that i am going to post some pictures of myself, Jim Big Gaines, Andrew Leavold . I have attend the free screening of Movies at Asia Pacific Film Institute, and Zombie 4 After Death is one of the Movies that is being shown, after the show Andrew and Jim  shares some stories about making B movies in the Philippine, Jim Big Gaines is one of the Actor that my husband Nick Nicholson worked with in more war movies, Its the first time i meet Jim, his a very cool guy, very approachable, easy to have a talked with, very warm, same with our friend Andrew Leavold, They have both dedicated this tribute to ME, IN BEHALF OF NICK.... We all have missing him so much, I do hope you will all enjoy looking at this pictures....


Andrew first visit with us this October 2010 brought to me Nick movie collection, the second visit was my interview for Nick book FISH, HEAD AND RICE, he took some pictures too, I also accompany Andrew to take a taxi and shot a picture of us on a jeep for a souvenir photo....We will all be missing your our dearest friend Andrew Leavold, great man, awesome friend to all of us.....


I  wanna take this opportunity to thanks all the friends who have help me in times when i am sad, in behalf of my husband, THANKS TO YOU ALL, GOD BLESS AND MORE POWER...... PEACE TO EVERYONE.....













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share