Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UPDATES;

October 28,2010 i meet my husband Nick Nicholson friends from the movie he have worked before, namely Jim Big Gaines, Vivian Villahermosa, Dondon Mendoza, Andrew Leavold editor/author , and his friend Daniel Palisa both from Australia. We had our dinner at Gateway Cubao Mall. it was so fun and very memorable to me, I did bring along with me my two daughter in law Ma. Cristina  and Charry Flor, We all did enjoy it other company.

    Andrew did some interview with Vivian, Andy and Dondon who have worked with Nick most of his movies, the interview is all about my husband Nick Nicholson, on how and what kind of a person  he is on the set and in real life. My husband book that he is writing before he die, with the title HEAD, FISH AND RICE  hopefully will go through, at the right time...... Will just keep you all updated about it...Its been about 3 months on November 11, since my husband Nick Nicholson passed away but then i am still trying to pick up the pieces and hoping to cope with what happen, I am still searching and looking for an online job, but i wasn't that lucky enough to find a good job, most were bogus and scam, some were offering a slave wage which is 1$ dollar and hour and its an India National who were doing this sub contract, OMG, how can anyone will live with this kind of wage... mostly were taking advantage of one who is really and need and they thought, one can grab this opportunity.... They suck its below the minimum wage.....Why their are people like this.... Why not they die... to lessen the bad people...... Till my nest post...

To all my husband friends, co-star, avid fans of his blog , my deepest thanks to you all, i knew we all gonna missed him, the way he wrote in his blog makes everyone excited.... God bless to you all.....peace







5 comments:

  1. Cool photos, Annie. Good to see you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much you have like the photo’s I have posted , I will just be waiting for some pictures of me and Andrew Leavold that was taken during the free screening of some movies at ASIA PACIFIC FILM INSTITUTE located at Mandaluyong where I was invited by our dear friend Andrew Leavold to watch the show and one movie the was included is Zombie 4 ( After Death ) with us is one of the actor in that movie Jim Big Gaines and wife Amy Tan, Daniel Palisa from Australia was also there with us, after the show Andrew made a speech about Zombie 4 and he told the people who were there that one of the actor that was in that movie passed away , the big guy with the beard and mustache by the name of Nick Nicholson, I was in tears and overwhelmed when he introduced me the wife of Nick, and he dedicated that tribute to me in behalf of my husband ,OMG I was speechless, it’s the most memorable treasured time of my life. Will post that happening in the blog…..
    Warmest regards,
    Anne
    Nick Nicholson
    Cell Number: +63-923-4304110
    Land Line: +632-794-7345
    Twitter: docpromo
    Skype: daniel.p.nicholson
    26H Alabama St.
    UE Hills
    Potrero, Malabon 1475
    Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a cool event, Annie. And yes, please do post your photos when you get them.

    Best
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will Jack don’t worry will share them all to you… God bless and more power…..peace
    Anne
    Nick Nicholson
    Cell Number: +63-923-4304110
    Land Line: +632-794-7345
    Twitter: docpromo
    Skype: daniel.p.nicholson
    26H Alabama St.
    UE Hills
    Potrero, Malabon 1475
    Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix, Annie. Hope you had a memorable time. You still have plenty of good friends you see..? Pls. post all you got.
    Mahal. Bert.

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share