Saturday, August 21, 2010

UPDATES;

DEAR READERS,

     I HAD A CHANGE TO CHAT WITH ONE OF NICK'S FRIEND AND CO-STAR IN THE MOVIE, THE SIEGE OF FIRE BASE GLORIA. NICK GOT TWO DIFFERENT BLOG, ONE IS THIS BLOG THAT I CAN ACCESS HIS PASSWORD THAT HE LEFT TO ME, THE OTHER BLOG THAT I KNOW, BUT DON'T KNOW HIS ACCESS, I WAS AMAZED AND BEEN WONDERING, HOW AND WHO THE HELL DOWNLOADED THE 3 VIDEO'S OF NICK THAT I HAVE POSTED HERE.

      I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HIS 3 VIDEOS BEEN DOWNLOADED THERE WITH OUT MY PERMISSION AND I DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE HOW IT GET THERE..... HMMMMMM IS NICK SPIRIT DID THAT? IS MY HUSBAND PRESENCE STILL HERE IN OUR ROOM..... I CAN SAY YES HE IS NOT LEAVING ME, EVEN IN A SINGLE DAY HIS ALWAYS HERE WITH ME, LOOKING AFTER ME, HIS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL NOW. I KNOW AND I FEEL THAT HE DON'T WANT ANY HARM, TO HAPPEN , TO ME HIS WIFE, BEST FRIEND, LOVER, AND HIS SOUL MATE..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY.....

YOUR LOVING WIFE,
ANNIE

2 comments:

  1. Annie,

    Don't worry about the videos on the other blog. They are not posted by a real person. Nick put a widget (a kind of a video player) on his other blog and it automatically plays video or shows pictures. Nick has probably set it to follow the blogs that he liked and so therefore it has automatically re-posted the videos from his own blog. I'm fairly sure this is what's happened.

    Best
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,
    Thanks for that, I feel afraid that somebody might have hacked his blog account, I am fairly sure, it happen with my husband will. I am still seeking help from friends that can send me some amount that I can start to move on.. I know this is what my husband wanted to happen, it is because when he got sick, and can’t get work anymore we run out of fund, what we have spent for his medicines, hospital bills, and everything he needs, are from the help of her sister, some friends who really cared for him and wanted to help to make his health stable, it is just his body can’t take anymore the pains he suffered for almost a months, we rushed Nick from one hospital to another, to make sure he will be okay, but maybe the lord want him to end his sufferings…. I am very proud to say, I did my very best that I can be to my husband Nick, being together for almost 4 years, we never have a dull moments. I have missed him so much, I missed the two things his been doing every day, those precious words GOOD MORNING BABY KO! I LOVE YOU, to me and his KISS after that…..
    Its very hard to go on living without him, but I will try to be strong, with his guidance and his love that stayed with me in my heart……. God bless and more power
    Nick&Annie
    Nick Nicholson
    Cell Number: +63-923-4304110
    Land Line: +632-794-7345
    Twitter: docpromo
    Skype: daniel.p.nicholson
    26H Alabama St.
    UE Hills
    Potrero, Malabon 1475
    Philippines

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share