Sunday, August 15, 2010

TO ALL READERS AND FRIENDS,

I WANNA THANK YOU ALL , FOR THE LOVE, MORAL SUPPORT, CARE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, THOUGH YOU ARE ALL IN FAR AWAY PLACES, BUT DEEP HERE IN MY HEART I FEEL THE WARMEST FEELING HOW YOU HAVE ADORE MY HUSBAND NICK NICHOLSON, I AM SO PROUD TO SAY HE DIE IN MY ARMS GIVING OUR LOVE TO EACH OTHER, TILL HIS LAST BREATH ITS ME , WHO HE WANTED TO BE WITH, THE SAD STORY BEHIND THIS , I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN HIS BODY IT SIMPLE BECAUSE I AM NOT HIS LEGAL WIFE, I AM JUST HIS LIVE IN WIFE, WHOM HE STAYED FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS, TO WHAT I HAVE REMEMBERED HIM SAYING IT IS NOT  A VALID REASON WERE NOT MARRIED,  HE CAN'T CALL ME HIS WIFE, IT IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER, BUT WHAT WE HAVE SHARED FOR THOSE YEARS, IT IS MORE THAT HUSBAND AND WIFE, I AM HIS WIFE TO WHAT HE IS SHOUTING ABOUT, IN ALL THE TRIALS WE HAVE IN LIFE IT IS ALWAYS ME, WHO COMFORT HIM, THROUGH THIN AND THICK, WERE ALWAYS HAND IN HAND SOLVING THOSE DIFFICULTIES TOGETHER...... SHARING YOU ARE SOME PHOTOS OF MY HUNK, HUGGABLE , LOVING HUSBAND, DANIEL PARTICK (NICK) NICHOLSON.......














9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share