Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY HUSBAND NICK NICHOLSON IS DEAD

DEAR FRIENDS AND READERS,


        I AM ANNIE NICK'S WIFE, JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT YOUR BELOVED FRIEND, CO-STAR IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY, PAST AWAY THIS EVENING AT ABOUT 10:00 t0 10:30 THIS EVENING OUR TIME AND DATE AUGUST 11,2010 AT THE PHILIPPINE HEART CENTER, HE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT TILL THE END FOR ME AND FOR OUR LOVE, IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT HE DIDN'T MAKE IT, HIS HEART IS VERY WEAK, TO WHAT HE WISH FOR , HE WANT TO DIE WITH NO PAIN AT ALL, HE WANT TO DIE IN PEACE.....AND MAYBE HE GOT A PREMONITION, THAT HE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME, HE WISH TO EAT CHAMP BURGER, LARGER FRIES AND COKE, OUR DINNER IS FULL OF LAUGHTER, HIS KISSING ME SAYING I LOVE YOU FROM TIME TO TIME

      I TOLD HIM TO KEEP FIGHTING AND SAID HE WILL FOR ME, HE WILL NOT GOING TO LEFT ME...BUT THE SAD PART IS HE CAN KEPT HIS PROMISE BECAUSE OF BAD HEART CONDITION, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND MY HUSBAND NICK, WE ALL WANNA THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FULL SUPPORT,AND KINDNESS IN HELPING HIM....GOD BLESS YOU ALL....PEACE. TO THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON, MAN, HUSBAND,FRIEND,LOVER....WE WILL MOST MISS YOU MY BABY

WITH ALL MY LOVE AND SOUL
YOUR BABY ANNIE

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I'm so sorry Annie.... So sorr! God damn, I can't keep my tears back here...
    I shared so many great mails with Nick, and he was always there for me when people fucked around...
    Such a shame... Me and G was thinking to go to the Phillippines, and my plan was to visit Nick...
    Let me know if there's something I can do. You have my email.
    Hugs,
    /Fred, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear this, and I'm very sorry for your loss, Annie. I only knew Nick thru the internet but even so it was easy to recognise that he was a great guy. Again, I'm very sorry.

    RIP Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am among those incredibly touched and saddened by the unfortunate loss of Nick. He was truly a man measured in soul, spirit and honesty, and what struck me most about him is how he treated everyone as equals. His wonderful tales on time spent over the years shooting many, many films throughout the Philippines and beyond, brought all of his loyal fans in like incredibly happy kids around a campfire, yearning for that next special story. I learned a great deal in a short time from Nick - as I know we all did. As with Fred and others, the feelings I got from the e-mails I exchanged from time to time with Nick, as well as posts during discussions on various topics, were always those of sincerity, warmth and comradery - laced with very hilariously, often "politically incorrect" anecdotes about various behind the scenes movie making shenanigans and wild characters he crossed paths with in life. Nick's life story itself was truly one that dreams are made of, with so much to be proud for.
    He was one of a kind and made all of us fans feel like long lost friends. And little did he know, but would later discover - we were with him the entire way...
    Deep love and thoughts of respect and condolence for Nick Nicholson, and especially of those in his life, his loving, gentle and adoring wife, Annie. We are with you in your time of loss, Annie. Nick's "adopted family" of passionate followers of his films and we who looked up to this superb human being, are with you all the way. Stay strong, Annie. We'll miss you greatly, Nick... Love from Canada, -DEVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I just learned of Nick's passing.
    I am sorry for you.......
    He was a wonderful, smart, lively friend and shared many kindnesses with me during
    my times in the Philippines.
    Somewhere right at this moment, he is on a screen, walking around talking tough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, no words I can find how to thank you all, for the wonderful times my husband Nick Nicholson, have shared with you, He told me many stories about the people he have worked with, how greatfull they are , the way they have treated him, thank you, thank you thank you……
    Warmest regards,
    Annie&Nick
    Nick Nicholson
    Cell Number: +63-923-4304110
    Land Line: +632-794-7345
    Twitter: docpromo
    Skype: daniel.p.nicholson
    26H Alabama St.
    UE Hills
    Potrero, Malabon 1475
    Philippines

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share