Friday, July 16, 2010

Another UpDate by Nick

Yes, I got rid of the other post as it was confusing some friends. Life is confusing enough without me adding to it.

I want to thank Marc Mueller aka Mark Miller my buddy from Firebase Gloria for the funds he sent as well as Don Gordon Bell.

I will try an write more later. I easily get worn out. I don't know how the fuck I will ever get back to work! My medications give me weird mood swings and at times hallucinations (years ago I used to pay to get those). I still have my sense of humor, however, it is not in a sharing mood lately....

1 comment:

  1. What have they done, Nick?
    I'm never surprised about the ways "humans" behave. I'm getting tired of it myself, and I think a big part of this is the internet. It's so easy for people to fuck other peoples lifes up when they can hide behind a username, email or whatever. Cowards, nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share