Wednesday, June 30, 2010

UPDATES BY ANNIE!

DEAR READERS,

     IN BEHALF OF NICK, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ANDREW FOR THE PHONE CALL, IT MEAN A LOT TO US, THANKS TO JACK FOR POSTING ON HIS BLOG ABOUT NICK'S SITUATION, WE WOULD ALSO TO THANK JESUS AND EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR OFFERS TO HELP.

  FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEND THEIR HELP, SEND IT CARE OF;
ANA MARIA B.SANTOS
26H, ALABAMA ST, U.E, HILLS SUBD.
MALABON,1475
PHONE +632-7947345 
email addresses:
nicholson.nick@gmail.com
annick042406@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Dear Annie: I need your email or nicks to send you the western union code to allow you collect the cash. I don't have too much but I live in the Philippines ( now we are in Spain) & I know about the hospitals ways of working!..on friday morning (spanish time) I will give you the past. I look forward nick's email address.
    You know? I have just talked once to Nick but it was throught facebook..that's why I don't have his email.

    Please pass him my best regards & wishes...he is one of my living heroes. He will surpass this. I am pretty sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicholson.nick@gmail.com,annick042406@gmail.com. This is both our email address Jesus. Thank you so much for your fast response. we don't know how to thank you i know Nick is overwhelmed with your concern as am i. God bless and more power......peace

    Warmest regards,
    Annie & Nick

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share