Monday, June 28, 2010

UPDATES BY ANNIE!

DEAR READERS,

      AFTER THE SURGERY ON WEDNESDAY, I RUSH HIM AGAIN TO THE HOSPITAL, HE GOT PNEUMONIA AND HEART FAILURE, WE STAY THERE FOR 2 DAYS IN HELL THAT IS WHAT HE CALLED IT, PRESIDENT DIOSDADO MACAPAGAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, NICK DESCRIBED THE HOSPITAL AS THE FILTHIEST HOSPITAL IN THE ENTIRE PHILIPPINES AND POSSIBLY IN SOUTH EAST ASIA,THEY DO SOME BLOOD EXAMINATIONS AND LABORATORIES,X-RAY,AND ECG, HIS DOCTOR TOLD US THAT HIS HEART IS SO WEAK IT ISN'T PUMPING RIGHT SOME VEINS ARE BLOCK, HIS LUNGS ARE FULL OF FLUIDS, THAT DAMAGE HIS HEART AND HARD FOR HIM TO BREATHE AS IF HIS GASPING FOR BREATH.HE WAS GIVEN INJECTION TO JUMP START HIS HEART, HE WAS GIVEN INJECTIONS TO MAKE HIM URINATE AND REDUCE THE FLUIDS FROM THE LUNGS.
     HE CAN'T NO LONGER TAKE THE STRESS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID NURSE STAFF AND DOCTOR, INSTEAD OF GETTING HIM WELL, HIS DEPRESSED AND STRESS OUT, HE DECIDED TO GO HOME, WE BOTH SIGN A WAIVER THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM IT'S NOT THE HOSPITAL OR DOCTOR FAULT. WERE STAYING IN THE SUITE ROOM, BUT IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A CELL BLOCK IN CITY JAIL,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE AIR CONDITIONER. WE ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT OUR OWN MEDICINES WITH THE DOCTOR PRESCRIPTIONS THAT COST THOUSANDS  A DAY.


     IT CAUSE US FINANCIAL,PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DRAIN TO ALL OF US














 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Annie,

    Thank you for your update on Nick. I'm positive I speak for everyone in the Filipino movie fan community when I say I'm deeply touched by this difficult situation which Nick, you, and your family are in right now. I live on the other side of the world and can't fathom how difficult it must be to be ill and have to deal with a hospital of that sort. I sincerely hope Nick will get thru this once again.

    All the best
    Jack J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the concern, i am also hoping he can get thru to all of this difficulties.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Annie, please pass on my best to Nick and tell him I'm sorry I haven't been in contact before but my dad passed away last week.

    Also, tell him if there's anything he needs from my end, please drop me a line and I'll do what I can.

    Hope to see the two of you soon, both strong and healthy! Cheers, Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Annie:

    Greetings from Spain, I am also shocked after I read Jack's update in his blog. I hope & I wish Nick will overpass this problem. He must do it for all of us, specially his family.
    My second baby was born a month ago & my wife is still under recovery but I can always help a little since I don't have too many vices.

    Looking forward some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jesus,

    Thank you so much for your concern. Whatever help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We are touched and happy to have friends like you guys....

    Many thanks,
    Annie &Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrew,

    Thank you so much Andrew, we are both touched. Whatever help you can extend to us is highly appreciated. God bless and more power, hope to see you soon too.....

    Warmest regards,
    Annie & Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nick & Annie

    I've been out of the loop the last few weeks as have been moving house and shooting a new feature film and only just logged onto my favourite blog! I'm so sorry to hear you're not well Nick. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back home, happy and healthy soon. Extending all my best wishes for you both.

    All the very best,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share