Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nothing new...

Yep it's the same ole shit.

People still come here looking for the Country and Western singer who has the same name as mine. Sorry but you people are lost! I hate Country and Western music. I am a "Rocker"!  Got it?

The morons running the government still have not acted on the IRR for RA 9994. I've said it before and I will say it again, I will be dead and cremated before the numbskulls in DOJ, DOH, BIR, DSWD. and all of the other lame agencies get their shit together, get off of their fat, worthless, over paid asses and do something.

Of course, we can't expect anything to happen with the DOJ! They let the Supreme Court usurp the constitution. We are all doomed!

The Catholic Church is still trying to hide it's dirty laundry. Cardinal Vidal is asking for prayers. I say a bullet to the back of the offending priests is more apt. And, oh, by the way, I think all churches, mosques, and synagogues should be taxed! Why do they get a free ride? Everybody else has to pay the piper, why not them? They make a hell of alot more money than we do!

It's my birthday tomorrow. I am simply amazed that I have lasted this long! Oh well... Keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share