Saturday, April 24, 2010

More pedophiles in the news

 I need to be fair and square about Pedos in the news so that my gay friends will not be offended! As far as I am concerned, be they straight or gay, all pedos need to be castrated or a 9mm to the back of the head! NN

 

Nine more schoolgirls accuse fourth-grade teacher Simon Watts of molesting them

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 10:03 AM
Nine more Queens schoolgirls have accused a fourth-grade teacher of
 molesting them, just days after he was arrested for abusing five other 
students, officials said Friday.
Nine more Queens schoolgirls have accused a fourth-grade teacher of molesting them, just days after he was arrested for abusing five other students, officials said Friday.

Nine more Queens schoolgirls have accused a fourth-grade teacher of molesting them, just days after he was arrested for abusing five other students, officials said Friday.
The girls spoke up after Simon Watts, a teacher at Public School 15 in Springfield Gardens, was collared on Wednesday.
"[My daughter]'s been crying. She's really upset," said the dad of one of the nine girls. "I'm upset. I'm angry. How did this go under the radar for so long?"
His 10-year-old daughter, whose name is being withheld by the Daily News, said Watts asked her to come in early and paid special attention to her.
"I thought it was good. A teacher was taking an interest in my daughter," said the dad, whose daughter told him about the alleged abuse in a handwritten letter Thursday.
The letter from the girl reads, "Mr. S. Watts has touched me inappropriately when I was in the 4th grade. He has rubbed my arms, gave me mashages [sic], touched my face and told me I was beautiful."
The family was struggling to understand what happened, both parents said yesterday. "How do we go on? We don't know how to function," said the girl's mother.
City Education Department spokesman David Cantor said the agency moved swiftly to remove Watts from school once the NYPD alerted the agency of the possible abuse.
Watts faces felony charges in the serial abuse of five girls beginning in 2007, when he arrived at the Springfield Gardens school.
While working as a teacher at Brooklyn's PS 115, Watts was investigated by the city Education Department for two allegations of corporal punishment in 2005. Only one was substantiated.
The special school investigator's office also investigated Watts for a separate, unsubstantiated allegation during his time at PS 115 in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share