Saturday, April 24, 2010

Diyos at Bayan - Follow Up

I was so pissed off at the idiot from CHED/DPED that I sent an email to diyosatbayan@yahoo.com which I have posted below;


Hello,

I would like to inquire about the name of your guest from CHED/DPED, that was on last night’s show. He made statements about Senior Citizens and Retire-able Teachers that were unsavory, slanderous, and full of hypocrisy. Just to refresh your memory, he said that Senior Citizens had learning disabilities and the same went for Retire-able teachers and he would not allow them near a PCOS machine. I am a Senior Citizen and I can run rings around this arrogant moron as I am sure other Seniors could. Just because we are over 60 years old does not mean that we are senile.

Further he made stupid and irresponsible comments about students transferring from private  to public schools. This idiot needs a reality check and fast!

No wonder CHED/DPED hasn’t been able to address the IRR for RA 9994 with idiots like this in their organization. I also wonder if your program and Bro. Eddie Villanueva agree with your guest’s statements?

Please get back to me soonest regarding this matter as I want to file a complaint.

Warmest regards,

Nick Nicholson


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share