Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jamby Madrigal on Unang Hirit

Well, all I can say it was a lot more finger pointing and complaining about Manny Villar. All the usual stuff we have seen from her for the past few months. The only thing new was her telling Winnie Monsod that some anonymous emissary from Villar's camp offered her P1 Billion to quit investigating.

My God! If somebody offered me 1 billion pesos, I would be saying, get that cash over here now! Especially when you know you have the chance of winning the presidency like a snowball in hell has staying cold!

Tomorrow morning should be good. Bro Eddie Villanueva and Yasay. Oh goodie a cult leader! That is all we need now.

I think I am sticking with Dick Gordon. Personally I can't stand the guy, but at the end of the day, he actually has plans. Knowing him, he always implements his plans, whether you like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share