Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bro Eddie Villanueva And Atty Yasay on UH

Okay, I watched and was not impressed. Villanuva promised 100% transparency with all government transactions and 100% separation of the church and state. Yasay responded like the lawyer he was.

Okay, now these are my thoughts. Anybody who makes a fortune by fleecing the sheep, whether they are a bogus stock brokers or evangelists is the same damn thing.

Take the case of Bro. Mike Velarde. f you go to one of his "meetings" you will see boxes labeled "Love Offerings" all over the place. Prior to El Shadai he was broke! Now he is rich beyond belief ( I am in the wrong business to be sure). Funny thing is, when things started going good he screwed his co founder (Former Makati Policeman and award winning scriptwriter and fellow "goon} Tony Tacorda, who ended up with nothing.

At the end of the day religion has become a scam. People are in such a bad way, they are greedy for faith in something because their lives are in a shambles, the same goes for the greedy idiot who buys bogus or crappy stock from a broker over the phone. You can expect to get ripped off! Everybody should remember, at the end of the day, we all have a Direct Line to God! You don't need a switchboard!!!

I remember a few years back, I was attending a AD/PM Guild Meeting. We were discussing an upcoming seminar to be held in Tagaytay. For members it was free and for non members they were going to charge P500.00, at this point this one gay PM who was also a Production Designer piped up and said, " That is really cheap! When Oasis of Love holds a seminar it is P1,500.00".I responded that, "Religion is expensive these days!", well he got his pantyhose all tied in a knot but I didn't give a rat's ass as I was able to get my point across.

No, I don't think we need a cult leader as leader of the nation. But then again that is just me. At the end of the day, it is up to you to make your choice. Just think it through really well before you vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share