Saturday, February 13, 2010

What is going on...

Ok, I am moving all of Pinoywood to it's new home at Wordpress. I am doing a "make over" on my Nick Nicholson website as it has long been overdue

I am also the Public Affairs Officer and Spokesperson for Phil-Ormag and have long been delinquent with my duties and responsibilities as far as this outstanding NGO goes.

What does Phil-Ornag do? Well we are a public service group. We are active in the NCR and CAMANAVA areas which means Caloocan, Malabon, Navtotas and Valenzuela areas. We are also a Force Multiplier for the PNP.

Some of our projects were Lakbay Tulong for the Dumagat Tribe in Norzagaray Bulacan, where we distributed food, blankets, and held Medical and Dental Missions.We have had similar programs in Caloocan City and other areas within the CAMANAVA.

Phil-Ormag also provides assistance to the PNP with regards to Check Points. Last year we had apprehended and turned over to the PNP no less than ten hold up suspects.

We work closely with the DSWD, Barangays, and brother NGO's

For those of you who are concerned that I will delete Pinoywood, let me take this opportunity to tell you that isn't going to happen. I ma just reshuffling things and trying to put my various homes in order.

As far as interviews go, if you want to do one, present your case and I will consider if I will do it or not.

Again, my thanks go out to my readers and followers.
Nick Nicholson

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share